Monday, June 15, 2009

15/6/09

On 15/6/09 i woke up at 9am.
After i took my bath,brushed my teeth, bla bla bla... i went out at around 9.30am..
i went to a cc near my living place there to print my resume.
but the chibai worker there said he duno how to print.. mother crab..
then i've go another place to print.
i found a tuition centre and they provide printing services too..
i go there give them my pen drive. then they said got virus. cannot print for me..
chibai them.. reli wanna slap 9 them.. then their boss came in and took it to his room. duno wat he did ,virus hilang d.
then wait bout 5 mins, settled. Good.
time is ticking fast. it's 10.15am ald. i suppose to arrive at my interview place at 10am.
but ald 10.15 .. tiu lo.. i quickly call them and give them reason, said got ppl die la block the road , jam and bla bla bla...they accept my execuses and ask me to come at 11.
the interviewer is also from kampar. live in golden dragon garden too, wher my old house located. his nose damn big 1. i think i can put the 5 cent coin into his nose hole.
his face a bit like hippopotamus. i was laughing in my heart.
the interview last for 30mins..
chibai.. talk so long at last said they need ppl who willing to travel outstation with own transport.
chibai him.. means no car cannot work at his co.~!@#$%^&*(
seong.. sorry.. i think i need u to belanja me makan..
this month i eat grass .. AGAIN... wait kteik come back we play mah jong..
RM0.5 - RM1 per-fan.. fly RM3 per-each.. OK?

2 comments:

  1. u now part time gigolo ar....FEI RM 3 each...masturbate also nothing come out la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. flower crab...roger asking to play mahjon tis friday nite wor..u ok mo?

    ReplyDelete