Friday, May 29, 2009

END of MAY

i juz read 1 of my friends blog..
time is really ticking fast..
blink blink eye ald end of the month d...
haih... i still haven't get a permanent job...
haih... still haven't get my wages...
haih... still not able to grad.. failed the chibai sub...
haih... my chibai good friend haven't call me... always go back his hometown find his chibai..
haih... MU lost to Barca... tiu mother crab...
i've no idea how to keep surviving in this chibai world...
haih... duno next month got ppl belanja makan or not le...
i think no geh la... tat chibai 4 eyes fei hai always declare himself bankrupt...
suen la... this month i think i eat grass geh la...
haih... pity me...
if somebody can't finish their food, pls think of me...
yam 9 gong lo... haihzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

5 comments:

  1. got hai mo...gam lan cham meh.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. if like this, we go find ah seon play mahjong, that fucker always give me fucking reasons.... No 7 use one.... i think he go 7, but duno how to use at the right place....

    ReplyDelete
  3. diu..then tis weekend come out lo..leng mo????dun give me cibai reason tis time ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyah. suen la..
    ppl ald post a blog said tat he poor like beggar lo..
    i do not dare to take money from the beggar bowl..

    ReplyDelete
  5. u see...cibai reason coming again....

    ReplyDelete